I added Cash Forex Group to my portofolio after I watched numerous of video reviews and had a look into the well-designed backoffice. The company seem very professional and the income opportunity looks really exciting too.

Minimum investment is $300 and you can gradually develop your investment. They allocate 30% of that to education and commissions. The other 70% is allocated for trading. There is a maximum of 15% earnings weekly and the daily is 1%-2.4%.

 

Until you have DOUBLED your investment you can double it in 2 ways, via daily profit payments, passively and through team building. At 2.4% daily you could passively get to 200% in 24 weeks (167 days). Your daily profit payments include a portion of your original capital. 

Register here and get started - Ask for my Start Up Guide PDF.

Marius.jpg

TO YOUR SUCCESS!

Contact me if you have any questions.

Marius Pedersen / Int. marketer

Owner of ExtraMoneyGuide.Com

POWER UP.jpg

People who signed up Cash Forex Group also joined:

Untitled Design (14).png